Today we got a special gift from Mrs Coates. She donated a chicken from each of us to families in struggling countries. The chickens will help the families by providing them with food and income. We were excited to show love to these families through the chickens which will provide a new life for them just as Jesus has provided new life for us by dying on the cross.
Mrs Coates also gave us a little toy chicken so that we could place it somewhere special in our bedroom. Everytime we look at it we will remember that God has shown love to us by sending his Son to save us from our sin and we have shown love to families across the world.
Here we are with our chickens:
To 1L,
ReplyDeleteI have had a wonderful time teaching you this Term! I hope you all have a very happy and safe Easter break. I am looking forward to seeing you in Term 2.
Love,
Mrs Coates
dear 1L
ReplyDeletei miss you all
love mel
dear 1L
ReplyDeletei love you all
from mel
dear 1L I hope we have a wonderful easter from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we stay on the sun from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I like you from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I love you all Love from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good day off on school love from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have a good day love from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we dot go off the sun
ReplyDeletedear 1L and mrs cotes and rosie and kermit I Love you very much and I hope we stay
Deleteon the sun and mrscotes you are very sweet and you are very pretty.
Love Aby
dear mrscotes I like you love from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a very good day
ReplyDeletefrom Lucas
dear mrscoates I like you so so so much
Deletefrom Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeletei love you
from mel
to mrscoates i LIke the cheken viedeo
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope you have a good day love from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes
ReplyDeleteI hope you
have a good
day love from Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeletei love you
from mel
dear 1L
ReplyDeletei love you so so so so so so so so
much from melanie
Hi 1L I Love you so so so so so Much Love Aby hop
DeleteTo 1L I mis you so Much Love Aby6
Delete