Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Classroom Tour

We thought it would be a nice idea to let everyone take a tour of our classroom.  We took 2 different panorama photos for you to see.  The first has us sitting at our tables and the other is just our classroom.
See if you can spot some of our favourite areas in our room:


- The Active Board
- Our class pets (hermit crabs and a stick insect)
- The reading corner with our awesome superman cushion
- Our reading and writing centers
- Our funny dog calendar

16 comments:

  1. Dear 1L
    The 360 view of the classroom was amazing.
    from jo) mel's( mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 1L
    I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. Love from
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear 1L
    you have alot of stuff in your class room do you have anymore stuff in your awesome classroom that we can't see in the picture?
    from lachie and cody in mount scopus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jarrod and Noa
    Dear 1L we are from Melbourne Australia.
    Jarrod says: I like the superman pillow and the pets in your class room.
    we do not have any pets in our class room but we have chickens in the garden.
    Noa says: I love your crabs, stick-insects and other things. your flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so small in a photo but i bet it is big

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayden had fun showing me around his classroom. It is a very interesting learning space. you are so lucky 1L. Hayden's Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I you have a good time lucas

      Delete
  7. Jarrod and Jonny I liked your classroom tour and your pets you have.
    I love your classroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear 1L we like the look of your classroom your pets and super man pillow jonny and jarod from 2a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear 1L i love you so much
    from Krystian

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your classroom. It's very tidy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear 1L
    i love you so so much you are the best.
    love from melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear 1L
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your plants!
    Your crabs are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOA 2G

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear 1L.
    I love you sosososososososososososososososososososososososososo much.
    Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you. LOVE FGROM MEL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi 1L
    That wos cool.
    From ( ben mel's brother)

    ReplyDelete
  15. to dear mis coates i like 1Ls homet crabs from zoe

    ReplyDelete