Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Friday, 29 June 2012

Singing

1L enjoy singing different types of songs.  Recently, we have enjoyed singing a song called 'Precious'.  It is a great song because the words have a wonderful meaning and it can be sung as a round.  Here is a video of us singing the different parts of the song at the same time.  The hardest part was trying to sing it without the music to keep us in time.  We think we did pretty well.
We hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday.  See you in a couple of weeks!

7 comments:

  1. Dear 1L
    I miss you so so so so much.
    Love from mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear 1L
    I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.
    Love from mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Mrs coates
    I miss you so so so much.
    and i love you so so so so much.
    love from mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear 1L
    I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.
    Love from mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayden and I hope you had a great holiday.Did you have fun on the sky dive? We hope to see your photos on the blog. See you Monday. Hayden and his Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear 1L
    I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sso so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soo so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soso so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much and I miss you all. from Ashurina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ashurina,

    We miss you here as well!
    I hope you have had a lovely holiday.
    See you when you come back!

    Mrs Coates

    ReplyDelete