Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Friday, 8 June 2012

Independent Reading

In 1L, we know that it is important to practise our reading skills as much as possible.  We enjoy reading all kinds of books from our book boxes.  There are a mixture of fiction and non fiction books to choose from.  It is a great feeling when we have finished a book because it means we can record it on our reading log.


Here are some pictures of us reading independently:


READING GAMES

7 comments:

  1. What are the forms that you are filling in? Are they your reading records?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your school is so diffrent to ours.
    1.You have brick walls.
    2.You have incects in your class room.
    3.You have a very funny dog calanda.
    4.You have a ginormas smart bord.
    5.You dont have a closed room.
    6.You have hooks that you put your bags on.
    7.We have lockers
    from Kobie mount scopus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I hope you have a good weekend lucas

      Delete
  3. dear 1L I miss you lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear 1L I love you lucas

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear 1L I hope we stay on the sun lucas

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear mrscoates i hope you have a good day lucas

    ReplyDelete