Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Monday, 13 February 2012

Kermit the Hermit

Today was a very exciting day for everyone in 1L.  When we arrived at school this morning we got to meet our very first class pet!  His name is Kermit and he is a very cute hermit crab.  We spent some time getting to know Kermit, writing him notes and building him a lego playground to crawl on.  We are looking forward to making him feel loved and special as part of our class.

Here are some reasons we think Kermit the Hermit is lucky to be in 1L




What we think about Kermit:
I think the pet will be happy because we are going to try and get a friend for him – Hayden
The pet is so tiny!  It has a funny name – Sophia
I like how our pet climbs.  He is a great climber! – Alexander
The pet has a pincher.  It is a hermit crab.  It is fun because we can hold it – Mitchell
I like when the crab crawls – Samuel
I like the pet because he crawls around and I liked it when he went on the sponge and got trapped – Nicolas
I like the pet because it’s cool – Casey
We love our pet - Henry
It was really funny when the pet fell over.  I also liked it when he was sleeping – Grace
Our pet is really cool – Melanie
I like our pet because it is funny and brown.  It is called a hermit crab.  Its name is Kermit the Hermit – Victoria
Our pet is very cute.  We love it so much!  We are doing a good job at looking after it and playing with it – Aby
The crab is our pet and our class loves it.  We love it because it is cute and it tries to run away from us – Anthony
I love our pet because when it sleeps it goes inside its shell.  He likes climbing the other shells.  If we want to wake it up we put it in the water – Lucas
I like when the pet crawls over things and tries to get out – Harry
The pet is a hermit crab.  It is really small and cute.  It needs some friends so that they can play with each other and have fun – Tino
I hope that our pet lives for 100 years – Noah
Kermit is the best pet in the entire world because he is our first pet.  I can’t wait to get another one! - Christie

3 comments:

  1. Alexander told us all about your 'human' crab today! lol
    Very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I hope we have fun on monday from Lucas

      Delete
    2. dear 1L I like you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
      so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
      so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
      so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
      so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
      and I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
      much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much from Lucas

      Delete