Today we had our first attempt at setting daily goals. We put a lot of thought into what our goal for the day should be and how we would achieve it. At the end of the day we sat quietly at our tables, thinking about how we went. We were so excited when we realised that most of the class achieved their first goal of the year! We all felt proud of ourselves and each other. We can't wait to try again tomorrow with a new goal!
Here are some goals that were set today:
Hi 1L, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love reading your blog and seeing what a great time you are having in year one. Learning can be fun, and this blog is a terrific use of modern technology. I wish it existed back in the dark ages when I went to school... (Mitchell, his two brothers and his Mummy always tell me I'm old!!) I'll keep following your progress and write you another comment soon... make sure you look after Kermit, have fun with your learning and please be good for Mrs Coates!! You children are so lucky to have a nice teacher to guide you. Good luck because you kids are our future. Best Regards, Todd Clarke (Mitchell's Daddy)
ReplyDeleteDear 1L I hope we find more comments from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I like you and mrscoates lucas
Delete