1L are the proud owners of 2 new flip cameras. We love using the cameras during the day to do lots of different things. They are very easy to use and can capture nearly 4 hours of footage.
Here are some videos of Tino and Alexander using the flip cameras to interview each other during reading groups.
Hi Alexander and Tino
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see you having a good time in year 1. Keep up the good work in Reading groups. I love the predictions.
From Miss Farrell (Alexander and Tino’s Kindy teacher)
dear mrscotes I hope you have a lovely day from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we have a lovely day on monday from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we have fun on monday and tuesday from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we have fun on friday from Lucas
Deletedear mrscotes I hope you have a lovely day from Lucas
DeleteI like how you both filmed each other sensibly.
ReplyDeleteFrom Nicolas
I love you 1L because you do your work neatly.
ReplyDeleteFrom Sophia
I like how you do nice work.
ReplyDeleteFrom Casey
Thank you for your comment Miss Farrell.
ReplyDeleteI love you and I love 1L.
From Alexander xx
Dear 1L
ReplyDeletei Think you are a great class
from mel
Deal Melanie,
ReplyDeleteGreat job writing on our blog! I also think 1L are a wonderful class!
Mrs Coates
dear 1L i love how you be kind to me i love our class and i love how you do hand RITING
ReplyDeleteGreat work leaving a comment! I also think 1L do a fantastic job of concentrating during handwriting.
DeleteFrom Mrs Coates
dear 1L i love kermit and mrs coats and i love how you do nit work i like the videos.from tino
ReplyDeleteDear Tino,
DeleteGreat job leaving your first comment on the blog! I'm glad you enjoyed recording the videos!
From Mrs Coates
Dear 1L, I think we are the best class because we have this blog! From Alannah!
ReplyDeleteDear Alannah,
DeleteGreat job writing your first comment! I'm glad you are enjoying the blog.
See you in the morning!
Mrs Coates :)
dear 1L I hope we have a good day on tuesday to from Lucas
DeleteDear 1L,
ReplyDeleteI love your clean up song!!! From Alannah's big sis, Alex.
dear 1L I hope we Listen to the teacher from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we all stay on the sun tomorrow from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we had a good day at the disco from Lucas
Deletedear mrscotes thank you for the new games from Lucas
DeleteDear Lucas,
ReplyDeleteWow! I cannot believe how many comments you have written on here in the past few days! You are doing such a great job! Keep up the excellent comment writing.
From Mrs Coates :)
I luve you ap
ReplyDeletedear 1L I love you and I miss you from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we be good on monday from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we get 10 out of 10 again from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrs cotes
ReplyDeleteits julia Lucases sister.Lucas rilly likes you as his teacher.I new that Lucas will get you as his teacher because he was in my kindergarten class. so that is how i new that he will be in your class.that day that he found out that he was in your class he came to me and said" Julia i am in mrscotes class.i new i would be write.....
from julia
Dear 1L and Mrs Coates,
DeleteGreat job on the perfect spelling results so many times!! Well done and keep up with the good work. I am enjoying watching your blog and your pets. I hope to send your class a picture of Lucas'dog and her pups soon.
God bless all of you
Mrs Eliopoulos Lucas'Mum
dear 1L I miss you and mrscotes and I Love you from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we have a good day on Friday and Tuesday from Lucas and his brother Erik
Deletedear mrs cotes
ReplyDeleteyou are a nice teacher.
from???
dear mrscotes you are a nice teacher from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L you are very nice to me from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes you are a kind teacher from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrs cotes
ReplyDeleteI like you as a teacher from Lucas
dear mrscotes I Like you so much from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we have so much fun from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have a good day from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have fun from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we do our work so quietly from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we be so good for mrscotes again from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we do exited things from Lucas
Deletedear mrscotes I miss you a Lot from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we get 11 pets from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we get even more from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we do good work from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we do good on our work from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I love you from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have fun at Lunch from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we dont go on the lightning bolt
ReplyDeletelucas
dear mrscotes you have a good day again from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we dot get hurt from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have a nice sleep again from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we find Lots of comments because I wrote on the blog from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I Love you from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a excellent day on monday from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we have a good wekend from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I miss you a I love you from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope you have a good day on the wekend from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we be good on monday and friday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we be quiet in the morning again from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we dot go off the sun from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have a good day on monday and friday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I like the new games on the blog from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes you are a kind teacher from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we get 10 out of 10 again on friday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we do fun thigs on monday and friday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes you are a kind teacher when I was in y1 from Julia
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we dot go off the sun from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes thankyou for writtng a comment to me from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope you have a good day from zac
ReplyDeletedear 1L I seen your blog and i like looking at your blog from Zac,Lucases friend
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we get 10 out of 10 Lots of times from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrs cotes you are a kind teacher and I like you and you are very nice from Lucas and Erik
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good day on wednesday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have fun on monday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good day on monday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we like the new picture of the puppy oso the puppies eyes will be open
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we get 10 out of 10 again this friday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have a good day on Wednesday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we like the new activities from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we stay on the sun from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I love you so so so so so so much and I like you all so so so so much from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good weeknd again from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we get 10 out of 10 this friday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we dot go off the sun and I love you all from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes thnkyou for putting the fish on the blog because I really like them being on the blog because we can fed the fish from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I like the fish that you put on the blog because you get to play and I really like the fish from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I really being in your calss because you have the flip cameras and I like them from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we stay on the sun from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I love you all from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we really get 10out of 10 from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I like you all from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good day from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have a good day from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I like you as a teacher
ReplyDeletefrom Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteit is lucases sister julia.i have heard that you have been learning new stuff in class that lucas says is great fun
from lucases sister julia
dear 1L I love you from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I like you from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I like the fish from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope you all have a good day from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscoates i hope you love the pictures of my puppies at my house very very very very very very very much from Erik and Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I love you from Lucas Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good day on friday from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we find lots of comments from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I love you so so so so so much and I like you so much from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L
ReplyDeleteI love
all of
you and
I like
you all
from Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI hope
we be
good
from
Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI love
you
from mel
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI love
you from
Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI hope
we feell
the marble
jar today
and I like
you all
from Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI hope
we have
a good
weenkd
tomorrow
from Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI hope
we have
a good
day on
satday
from Lucas
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI hope
we get
10 out of 10
next friday
from luca
dear 1L I love all of you from Luca
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good weekend.
ReplyDeletefrom Luka
dear I love you all from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we stay on the sun from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I really like you and love you from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I miss you a lot and I will see you then from Luka
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I like you and you are a good teacher from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we stay on the sun from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we have a good time from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L I hope we have a good day from lucas
ReplyDeletedear mrscotes I hope you have a good day from Lucas
ReplyDeletedeear 1L I hope we be good from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L
ReplyDeleteI hope
we stay
on the
sun and
I love
all of
you so
so so
much much
from Lucass
dear 1L
ReplyDeleteI like
all of
you from
Lucass
dear 1L I love you all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
ReplyDeletemuch much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much
from Lucas
dear 1L I like you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
Deleteso so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
so so so so much much from Lucas
dear 1L I hope we have a good eastr from Lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L
DeleteI hope
we stay
on the
sun and
I love
all of
you and
I like
you all
and I
hope you
all have
a good
eastr
and I
hope we
have a
good weekend
from Lucas
dear 1L I love you from Lucas
Deletedear 1L
ReplyDeleteI hope
we stay
on the
sun from
Lucas
to 1L i love you from lucas
Deletedear mrscoates I hope you have a good day from Lucas
Deletedear 1L I hope we stay on the sun love lucas
ReplyDeletedear 1L
ReplyDeletei miss
you
dear 1L and mrscoates I hope you all have a good day love lucas
ReplyDelete