Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Meet Kermit

  We thought that we should put some photos and videos of Kermit onto our blog.  That way, everyone can see how cute he is and understand why we love him so much!
Kermit's tank has a heating pad underneath to keep him warm.  He also has a food bowl and a water bowl with a sponge.  Kermit eats special crab food from a container.  He also likes to eat the skin of our fruits, which we save for especially for him.  During our lunch breaks, we have been making toys for him to play with and climb on out of leaves and sticks.  Inside the tank we also keep some shells which are the same shape as Kermit's.  These are for when he grows out of the shell he lives in now and needs to move into a larger one.
 Kermit can be shy, so we try to make him feel as loved and safe as we can.
 Here is a video of Kermit coming out of his shell to say hello.

We LOVE Kermit and we hope you will too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kermit,

    I hope you like your new family! I'm sure 1C will take great care of you!

    From Mrs Worby (Harry's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 1L
    I heard it was Hermit's birthday party.

    From Ben (Mel's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Hermit, I had a great time at your birthday party. From Sophia.

    ReplyDelete