1L are now involved in an exciting programme known as Quadblogging. Quadblogging is an excellent way to connect our class and blog with others around the world. We have been assigned to a group of four blogs (ours + three others).
For an explanation of how QuadBlogging works, please watch the videos below:
In our group of four, two schools are from the UK and one is from New Zealand.
This week we are all focussing our attention on Pinehill School in New Zealand. Our blog is the final destination in the rotation and will be the group's focus in three weeks time.
In 1L, we are all very excited to be a part of QuadBlogging and look forward to connecting with the other classes in our group.
As per the initial blog note, all information will still remain confidential. The name of the school and children's surnames have not been included in the project. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I am sure this will be a wonderful time of learning and sharing for all of us.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Coates
Dear 1L I hope we stay on the sun from Lucas
ReplyDeleteDear Lucas,
DeleteGreat job writing your first comment on the blog!
From Mrs Coates
To 1L and Mrs Coates, I hope we fill up the marble jar so we can get another class pet!! From Mitchell.
ReplyDeleteTo Mitchell,
DeleteGreat work on writing your first comment! I love your picture! Was it taken at school? I think I can see the basketball court in the background.
I also hope we fill the marble jar soon!
See you in the morning
Mrs Coates :)
to 1L i hope you hav a nis day
ReplyDeletefrom Henry
To 1L I will mis you on the holdays love aby
ReplyDelete