Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Friday, 23 March 2012

Cupcake!

We learnt a new game today, it's called cupcake.  It is a way for us to practise identifying the blends and diagraphs that words begin with.  Mrs Coates reads us a word.  We must listen, figure out what blend or diagraph the word begins with and cover it with a counter on our cupcake.  The first team to finish 'decorating' their cupcake with counters calls out "cupcake!"  They are the winning team.  We love cupcake because each game board has a different flavoured cupcake on it.





 GAMES

For everyone who has been following our blog, you will know what the picture below means.  Yes, we did it again!

22 comments:

  1. dear 1L I hope we stay on the sun from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I hope we dont go on the black cloud and the lightning bolt
      from Lucas

      Delete
  2. dear 1L I hope we be good on monday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear 1L I love you very much from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear 1L
    i love you

    from mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear mrscotes I hope you have a very good day from Lucas

      Delete
  5. dear 1L
    i hope we saty on the sun

    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear 1L I hope we have a good day on monday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I hope we have a good time at school on monday from Lucas

      Delete
  7. dear 1L
    i hop we have are good time
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear 1L
    I love you
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear 1L
    i hope we stay on the sun
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear 1L
    i hope we have are good time today
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear 1L
    i love you

    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear 1L
    i hope we saty on the sun

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear 1L
    i hop we have are good time today
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear 1L
    i hope we get ten out of next
    friday from mel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello 1L, I am feeling much better thank you for thinking of me, my mummy gave me a spelling test and I got 10 out of 10 too :)

    I hope to see everyone tomorrow

    Love Aby

    I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Aby,
    We miss you a lot! We love you! You are a very nice person to have in our class. We really hope we see you tomorrow.

    From 1L

    ReplyDelete
  17. to mrs coates I iove you so so so so mach

    from mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear 1L and Mrs Coates,
    I will see you all after the holidays.
    From Mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear 1L I hope Mrs Coates has got the big hermit crab.
    From Mitch

    ReplyDelete