Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Wordle

1L made a Wordle full of adjectives.  The adjectives we chose describe our class.  We hope you enjoy it!


Click on the Wordle to view the original version.
You can make your own Wordle at wordle.net

7 comments:

  1. dear 1L I hope we stay on the sun again from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 1L
    i love you
    i have a good time
    i hope we stay on the sun to day



    from mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I hope we get 10 out of 10 again from Lucas

      Delete
    2. dear 1L I hope we get ten hermit crabs from Lucas

      Delete
  3. DEAR 1L, I AM COMING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! FROM ALANNAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEAR 1L i LIKE YOU SO SO SO MUCH FROM lUCAS

      Delete
    2. DEAR 1L i HOPE WE STAY ON THE SUN LUCAS

      Delete