Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Puppies

Here are some photos of the gorgeous puppies Lucas currently has living at his house.  His dog gave birth to them a few weeks ago and they look to be growing very quickly!  They are so adorable!

Here they are at 2 days old:

And here they are again at 3 weeks old:

If you have any questions about the puppies, what they need or how they are looked after I'm sure that Lucas will be happy to answer them.  

GAMES
To play this game you need to have a book in mind (one that you have read recently).  It is a great way to practise describing characters and their actions.

30 comments:

  1. deae 1L
    i love you
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I love you so much from Lucas

      Delete
  2. dear 1L I hope we be so good from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear 1L I hope we do fun thigs on next monday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear 1L I hope we have fun at afL on next friday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear 1L I hope we do fun thigs oso on tuesday and friday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear 1L I hope we have fun on Wednesday oso friday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear 1L I like the blog and I like the hermit crabs. From Alannah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear mrscotes I like you as a teacher from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear 1L I like you all from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear mrscotes I like you so so so much from Lucas

      Delete
  10. dear 1L
    i love you
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear 1L
    i hope we have are good time today
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear 1L
    i hope we have are good time today
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear 1L
    i hope we saty on the sun
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear 1L I hope we be good from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear 1L, This is Mrs Coates Father. I just wanted to say a great effort in the spelling 10 out of 10 for a few weeks. I look forward to hearing another 10 out of 10 video for this week !! From Mrs Coates Father

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear 1L I hope we get 10 out of 10 next friday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  17. dear mrscotes I like you from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  18. dear 1L I hope we have a good time today from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  19. dear 1L
    I love you
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  20. dear mrscotes
    I hope you have
    a very good day
    and I like you
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    much much much
    and I like you
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    very very very
    very very very
    very very very
    very very very
    very very very
    very very very
    very very very
    very very very
    very very very
    and I like you
    so so so so so
    so so so so so
    much much much
    much much much
    from Lucas Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  21. dear1LiLoveyousosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososossssososososososososososososososososososossosososaosmuch from TINO

    ReplyDelete
  22. dear 1l i hope we stay on the sun from tino

    ReplyDelete
  23. dear 1L ilike the fish

    ReplyDelete
  24. to mrs coates i Love from tino

    ReplyDelete
  25. dear 1l I love you. Alannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L
      I hope
      we have
      a good
      day from Lucas

      Delete
    2. dear mrscotes you are a very nice teacher and you are a kind teacher from LUCAS

      Delete
  26. The puppies look adorable! What do they look like when they grow up?

    Daisy Class 8 hotspur priamry school uk newcastle upon tyne

    ReplyDelete