Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Rosy

In 1L, we have a new hermit crab.  Her name is Rosy and she is the biggest hermit crab we have ever seen! 

We thought Kermit was big until we saw Rosy.  He looks tiny when they are side by side!
Here is a video of Rosy coming out of her shell.
We love both of our hermit crabs and hope that they will be very happy together in their tank.

11 comments:

  1. Fanks miss coates for roseie ap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear mrscotes thakyou for getting a new pet from Lucas

      Delete
  2. To 1l christie is having fun in year 1 she loves the class and the hermit crab.

    from your class mate Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear 1L,
    I like our class and Rosie.
    It is really fun to be in 1L and have two class pets.
    I hope little Kermit grows fast so he can be as big as Rosie.
    I can't wait to earn our next class pet.
    from your friend Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear 1L
    I heard that you have a new pet called Rosie.
    My brother didn't go to school because it was flooding, lucky I didn't go to school.




    from mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I hope we stay on the sun again from Lucas

      Delete
    2. Dear Mrs coates
      this is julia,Lucases sister.I will always remember you as my teacher from yr1.
      I have that photoe that you gave me at the end of the year.you were a kind teacher and you still are.
      From julia

      Delete
  5. Hey 1L its Lucas here i rilley rilley like you.
    this is a rap song,get the beet.from your funny
    friend lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. to 1l i hop you hav a nis day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi 1L, this is Annabelle, Rosy is the biggest hermet crab i have ever seen! Have fun playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To 1L I Love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much LoveAby

    ReplyDelete