Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Friday, 16 March 2012

Important Announcement

Please watch the videos below to hear our exciting announcement:

 
10 out of 10 again!  We are on a roll!


GAMES
We have been learning about subtraction in class.  Here are some games to help you practise at home:
Soccer Subtraction
Also, Nicolas and Harry we hope you both feel better soon!  We miss you both and look forward to when you are with us again.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, I missed you all too. Have a nice weekend. See you on Monday!

    From Harry Worby

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear 1L I hope we have day monday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a good day on monday Lucas

      Delete
  3. dear 1L I hope we be good on monday from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. 1L are such great spellers. Ten out of ten again and again.
    from Hayden's grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockon from Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear 1L hope we all be getting 10/10 on friday. from Krystian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW 1L!!! How very impressive is your spelling.. well done, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear 1l I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so love Alannah0

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Mrs Coates and 1L, I'm really, really, really, really, really, really going to miss you all in the holidays. From Mitchell.

    ReplyDelete