Welcome to 1L's blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what we've been doing in class.

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Two Thousand Views

Our page has been viewed two thousand times!  We were all so happy and excited when we saw the number change to two thousand!  Here is a dance we made up to celebrate how popular our blog has become.

Today we also spent some time working on our sentences.  To practise your sentences at home check out the games below.

GAMES

10 comments:

  1. dear 1L and dear mrscotes thankyou for puttig
    the new games on the blog from Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 1L
    i miss you
    tomorrow
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Melanie,

      We missed you today! We hope your operation went well. We are all looking forward to seeing you when you come back!

      From 1L

      Delete
    2. dear 1L I hope we fill up the marble jar. From Lucas :)

      Delete
  3. Dear 1L and Mrs Coates,

    I enjoyed the sentence games. I completed all the levels. It was super cool. Have a nice weekend!

    From Harry Worby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear 1L I hope we all have a good weekend from Lucas

      Delete
  4. Dear 1L
    i am feeling better
    from mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear 1L it iS good to be in 1L i like 1L from TINO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope The sun Ap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 1L so so so much
    from christie

    ReplyDelete